The UTV sprayer, skid sprayer or demount sprayer is design to be mounted onto the back of a UTV vehicle, pick-up truck or 4x4. Spraying from a higher level makes the UTV sprayer suitable for pest and weed control, applying fertilisers to paddocks, grass verges, golf courses, sports grounds and large fields. Being self-contained units give the UTV sprayers preference over other types of sprayers when accessing remote or rough hilly areas, where great stability is required.
UTV Sprayer Pro-Series Range
The UTV sprayers can cover large areas and are also suitable for spot spraying. Popular uses include orchard and tree spraying, landscaping and groundskeeper applications, paddock spraying, school playing fields, sporting venues and local authority-highway authority requirements. Available with a selection of pump delivery speeds of 8.3L/min, 11.4L/min and 15L/min
UTV Sprayer Types
200 litres pro series motorised UTV sprayer features:
UTV Sprayer Silver Series
Enduramaxx UTV Sprayer Features
- The Enduramaxx UTV sprayer tanks are manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene for strength and lasting durability and are calibrated for easy measuring of liquid content.
- The mounting points at the base of the tanks allow an easy mounting of the UTV sprayer onto any flat surface.
- The tanks have an integral baffle to reduce surge and increase stability.
- The UTV sprayer tanks are suitable to house liquids up to 1.7kg/litre SG density.
- A Delevan pump is fitted to all the UTV sprayers.
- Mounted onto a hot dip galvanised, sturdy, steel frame, which creates a robust unit.
Call us on 0845 3731 832 for more information or a quotation.