A UTV sprayer is a self-contained unit designed to be mounted onto the back of a UTV, pick-up truck or 4x4 vehicle. The tank of the sprayer is mounted onto a sturdy frame that fits perfectly within the confines of the back of the UTV or other vehicles. An advantage of using a UTV sprayer is its ability to spray from a higher level than other sprayers. The UTV sprayer is suitable for pest and weed control, applying fertilisers to paddocks, grass verges, golf courses, sports grounds and large fields and is easy to secure to the back of the vehicle when accessing remote or rough hilly areas, where great stability is required, without compromising the safety of the sprayer.
UTV Sprayer - Pro Series Range
The UTV sprayers can cover large areas and are also suitable for spot spraying. Popular uses include orchard and tree spraying, landscaping and groundskeeper applications, paddock spraying, school playing fields, sporting venues and local authority-highway authority requirements. Available with a selection of pump delivery speeds of 8.3L/min, 11.4L/min and 15L/min
UTV Sprayer Types
200 litres pro series motorised UTV sprayer features:
UTV Sprayer - Silver Series
Enduramaxx UTV Sprayer Features
- The Enduramaxx UTV sprayer tanks are manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene for strength and lasting durability and are calibrated for easy measuring of liquid content.
- The mounting points at the base of the tanks allow an easy mounting of the UTV sprayer onto any flat surface.
- The tanks have an integral baffle to reduce surge and increase stability.
- The UTV sprayer tanks are suitable to house liquids up to 1.7kg/litre SG density.
- A Delevan pump is fitted to all the UTV sprayers.
- Mounted onto a hot dip galvanised, sturdy, steel frame, which creates a robust unit.
Call us on 0845 3731 832 for more information or a quotation.