Towable Water Bowser
Site Towable Water Bowsers
Site tow water bowsers are towable water tanks designed for watering, washing, rinsing down applications, and public and private sector operations. Our water bowser tanks are heavy-duty and durable, constructed from robust UV-stabilised food-grade polyethylene, suitable for agriculture, farming, landscaping, grounds care maintenance, event management, local council tasks, and emergencies. These units have an opening at the top for easy filling and can be customised with hoses, pumps, sprinkler systems, spray bars, and more to suit specific needs. The road-legal towable bowsers are effective for remote site fire response, construction, civil engineering environments, and hire.
Towable Water Bowsers without pump
These water bowsers offer the perfect mobile solution for watering applications, agriculture, farm supply, and storage on construction sites or at public events such as festivals.
ST30001 Model - 300L SiteTowable Water Bowser Specifications
Towable Water Bowsers with pump
Site Tow Water Bowser with pump plate – Black tank and 1inch quarter turn valve
- ST5001 500L and 50mm ball hitch.
- ST7001 700L and 50mm ball hitch.
- ST12001 1200L ball hitch or towing eye.
- ST20001 2000L ball hitch or towing eye.
- SK3001 300L
- SK7001 700L
- SK12001 1200L
- SK20001 2000L
- SK30001 3000L
- Water supply for livestock.
- Water bowser hire.
- Use in construction and civil engineering environments where a mains supply is not available.
- Potable water uses for catering vans, welfare units, and off mains cabins.
- Remote site fire response.
- Site welfare blocks for toilet flushing, hand washing, and showering.
- Concrete batching plants for concrete manufacturing header tanks.
- Waste effluent tanks for storage of welfare blocks waste.
- No dig drilling and horizontal drilling for mud slurry.
- Range of dust suppression bowsers for site dust control.
- Councils and ground care uses.
- Landscape watering for parks and recreational purposes.
- Pump and reel options for horticultural applications.
- Watering systems for groundskeepers and sporting stadia.
- Optional troughs for equine and agricultural establishments.
Call us on 0333 880 6654 for more information or a quotation.