High Tip Dumper
High Tip Dumper - Mini Dumper -Electric Dumper
High tip dumper with tipping height of 1.6 metres. Perfect for working in residential and restricted access areas. Ecovolve high tip dumper with 3 models of various capacities. These mini dumpers will work uninterrupted for a day on a full battery charge and work perfectly well with other environmentally friendly machines such as the mini skid steer ECO, speeding up many projects and saving time and labour costs. The Ecovolve high tip dumper sits on a unique shaped chassis which allows it to turn on its own axis for optimum space usage.
High Tip Dumper models
- The Ecovolve high tip dumper has been designed with tight spaces in mind. The smallest electric high tip dumper from the range is the ED800. With a max skip of 800 kg and a turning circle of 1.6 m/63 inches, this high tip dumper is ideal for confined and restricted access and will work perfectly well in residential areas. An 8-hour battery charge provides enough power for a typical working day.
- The high tip dumper ED1000 (1 ton dumper) works well both indoors and outdoors. With a width of 1 meter and a turning circle of just 1.6 meters, the high tip mini dumpers fit through narrow, tight spaces. An 8-hour battery charge will provide power for a full working day. Available in custom colours. A concrete chute attachment is used for pouring concrete in areas inaccessible by a truck.
- The high tip dumper ED1500 being the largest electric machine is still less than 1.2 meters/47 inches wide, with a turning circle of just 1.6 meters/63 inches and 1.5 tonne capacity skip, the ED1500 high tip dumper gets more work done, saving time and money. The batteries provides these mini dumpers with power for a whole day's work on a 10-hour charge. Available in custom colours.
Ecovolve High Tip Dumper features
- Strong construction.
- Fully battery operated with integrated intelligent charging system (it can be charged from either 110V or 230V sources). A full charge will keep the high tip dumper working a full day.
- No fuel or pollution. Very little noise.
- Super elastic tyres for avoiding tyre marks on delicate flooring making it suitable for use in clean rooms, shopping centres, hospitals and food processing plants.
- More manoeuvrable than conventional dumpers, the Ecovolve high tip electric dumper sits on a unique shaped chassis which allows it to turn on its own axis.
- The high tip skip can dump a load from a height of 1.6 metres.
- Light weight for its capacity, the electric mini dumper can be loaded into a van with a load rating of 1.3 tons.
- The rear step and side support bars of the mini dumpers may be folded down to ease transportation.
- Three operating speeds: Creeper, walking and full - to 8 km per hour.
- The high tip dumper automatically selects creeper mode when the skip is operating. It will select the walking mode when the step is in the raised position. The operator can manually select the slower speed at any time if necessary.
- The high tip dumper is fitted with beacon light, motion buzzer and LED headlight for night operation.
- These electric mini dumpers have two pull-up support bars providing extra stability for the user.
- Ecovolve mini dumpers are fitted with both dynamic and static brakes. When the machine is in reverse, if the operator collides with an object, a large red button activates the brakes immediately for safety. The high tip dumper has an emergency stop button with easy access for safe operation.
Ecovolve High Tip Dumper Specifications
Call us on 0845 3731 832 for more information or a quotation.