High Tip Dumper
High Tip Dumper - Electric Dumper
The Ecovolve high tip dumper works uninterrupted for a whole day on a full battery charge and is the perfect companion for other electric machines such as the mini skid steer ECO. This high tip dumper with a unique shaped chassis turns on its own axis maximising productivity, speeding up projects, saving time and labour costs and increasing safety for the operator. When space is limited and a clean working environment is paramount, this electric high tip dumper is the machine to use inside buildings, residential and confined outdoor or indoor areas. With a tipping height of 1.6 metres these dumpers can easily dump loads into taller skips.
High Tip Dumper models
- The Ecovolve high tip dumper has been designed with tight spaces in mind. The smallest high tip dumper from the range is the ED800. With a skip capacity of 800 kg and a turning circle of 1.6 m/63 inches, these high tip dumpers are ideal for confined and restricted access and perfect for working in residential areas. A battery charge or 8 hours provides the electric dumper with a full day's operating power.
- The high tip dumper ED1000 (1 ton dumper) works well indoors and outdoors. This high tip mini dumper fits through narrow, tight spaces with a width of 1 meter and a turning circle of just 1.6 meters. An 8-hour battery charge gives enough power for a full working day. The electric dumper has a concrete chute attachment for pouring concrete in areas inaccessible by a truck.
- The high tip dumper ED1500 being the largest electric machine is still less than 1.2 meters/47 inches wide, with a turning circle of just 1.6 meters/63 inches and 1.5 tonne capacity. These larger capacity high tip dumpers get more work done, saving time and money. Charging the batteries for 10 hours give these high tip dumpers enough power for a complete day's work.
High Tip Dumper - Ecovolve electric dumper features
- Strong construction. No fuel or pollution. Very little noise.
- Fully battery operated with integrated intelligent charging system (it can be charged from either 110V or 230V sources). A full charge will keep the high tip dumper working for a whole day.
- Available in custom colours.
- The super elastic tyres of this high tip dumper prevent tyre marks on delicate flooring making it suitable for use in clean rooms, shopping centres, hospitals and food processing plants.
- The Ecovolve dumper is more manoeuvrable than conventional dumpers. This high tip dumper sits on a unique shaped chassis which allows it to turn on its own axis.
- The high tip dumper skip can dump a load from a height of 1.6 metres.
- Light weight for its capacity, this electric mini dumper can be loaded into a van with a load rating of 1.3 tons.
- With a rear step and side support bars, these mini dumpers may be folded down to ease transportation.
- Equipped with three operating speeds: Creeper, walking and full - to 8 km per hour.
- The high tip dumper automatically selects creeper mode when the skip is operating. It will select the walking mode when the step is in the raised position. A slower speed can be manually selected at any time.
- The high tip dumper is fitted with beacon light, motion buzzer and LED headlight for night operation.
- These electric mini dumpers have two pull-up support bars providing extra stability for the user.
- Ecovolve mini dumpers are fitted with both dynamic and static brakes. When the machine is in reverse, if the operator collides with an object, a large red button activates the brakes immediately for safety. The high tip dumper has an emergency stop button with easy access for safe operation.
Ecovolve High Tip Dumper Specifications
Call us on 0845 3731 832 for more information or a quotation.